We proudly offer a UNIQUE Teacher Planner which is the real key to the success of The Good News Program. The planner includes a 30-page supplement, packed with weekly ideas for exploring the Bible verse of the week for any teacher in any subject. By using these planners throughout your school, your entire faculty can share in the religious education of your students. All the standard features of a Teacher Planner plush so much more!
- 30+ pages of faith-building material built around the weekly Gospel reading
- Daily insights into the Gospel readings, which expand the exercises found in the Student Planners
- Historical information for each day on notable persons and events of the week
- Ideas for research, writing and other class projects that expand the Gospel story into all subject areas
- Emphasis on the many miracles of Jesus highlighted in the weekly questions/activities
- FREE Bonus Section! Additional reproducible Gospel-related activity resource pages for use in various subject areas. Other faith-building material, including expanded information on the weekly readings and famous Christians through history.
- 128 full-sized 8" x 11" pages in full color
- 30-page teacher supplement pages
- 47 weeks (August 4, 2024–June 28, 2025)
- Includes all Elementary student resource pages
2024-2025 Theme: Faith, Hope, Love
The words of 1 Corinthians 13:13 provide our theme verse for the school year and serve as a year-long reminder of our faithful, hopeful response to our Savior’s forgiveness and love. “So faith, hope, love remain, these three; but the greatest of these is love.” This year, as they learn new things, students are reminded that we are to love the Lord our God with all our heart, soul and mind, and we are to love our neighbor as ourself.
This Teacher Planner DOES NOT include a grade book.
To qualify for the pre-publication pricing discount you must lock in your order by April 12, 2024. Quantities can be modified up to 2 weeks prior to shipping, 6-8 weeks for custom planners. No returns on dated product after shipped.