NEW! Primary Planner Now Available in 2022/23
The Good News Student Planner Program Starts in the Primary Classroom.
Our Primary Planner gives children in Kindergarten, first and second grades a head start in learning to be organized. And, like their older siblings, they learn about the Church through its major feasts and seasons, the Sacraments and the church Year, rooted in the stories of Jesus in the Sunday Gospels. A faith-filled introduction to daily planning!
- Serve the Lord with Gladness - theme offers opportunities to highlight both discipleship and the encouragement to care for both God’s creation and for one another
- Daily Discussion and Journaling Starters -that reinforce Gospel/Church-related topics
- Weekly “Good News” Bible verse from the life and teachings of Jesus uses the NIV translation of the Bible
- Resource pages focused on How to Use the Bible, Daily Prayers and the parables of Jesus
- Parent Connection is encouraged through questions and discussion on the Gospel that brings the lesson home
- 128 full-sized 8 1/2" X 11" pages in full color
- 47 weeks (August 7, 2022—July 1, 2023)
- Includes over 21 primary-level resource pages
- 3-hole drill included on all standard books
- Custom planners do not come 3-hole drilled
2022-2023 Theme: Serve The Lord With Gladness
Our Lord Jesus came to save and to serve. Through words and actions, he showed his disciples just what that service looks like. This year as they learn new things, students are reminded that they are called disciples of Jesus, just like Peter, James and John. We have been called to follow and to serve others in Jesus name, as it says in Psalm 100:2: “Serve the Lord with Gladness!”
Quantities can be modified up to 2 weeks prior to shipping, 6-8 weeks for custom planners. No returns on dated product after shipped.