The Good News Student Planners provide students in grades 7-12 a compact faith-strengthening tool. Gospel-based concepts allow students to reassess their faith in light of Jesus and the Gospel and strengthen their faith as a vital part of everyday life. The planner that connects faith life and school life!
- Serve the Lord with Gladness heme offers opportunities to highlight both discipleship and the encouragement to care for both God’s creation and for one anothere for both God’s creation and for one another
- Weekly "Good News" Bible verse drawn from the Gospels as well as full Scripture citations for each Bible Story
- Scripture-based questions and prayers each week that serve to encourage teens to spend time reflecting on their faith in the light of Jesus and the Good News of the Gospel
- Uses the NIV Translation of the Bible
- Religious and secular holidays
- Open writing spaces that Junior High/High School Students can use as they see fit to keep track of their varied schedules
- School year scheduling made easy with handy grids inside the front cover for recording class schedules and two-page calendar spreads at the beginning of each month
- 128 full-sized 7'X10" pages in full color
- Includes over 10 age-appropriate resource pages
- 47 weeks (August 7, 2022—July 1, 2023)
- 3-hole drill is NOT available on Jr. High/High School
2022-2023 Theme: Serve The Lord With Gladness
Our Lord Jesus came to save and to serve. Through words and actions, he showed his disciples just what that service looks like. This year as they learn new things, students are reminded that they are called disciples of Jesus, just like Peter, James and John. We have been called to follow and to serve others in Jesus name, as it says in Psalm 100:2: “Serve the Lord with Gladness!”
Quantities can be modified up to 2 weeks prior to shipping, 6-8 weeks for custom planners. No returns on dated product after shipped.