The Good News Planners provide students in grades 7-12 a compact faith-strengthening tool. Gospel-based concepts allow students to reassess their faith in light of Jesus and the Gospel and strengthen their faith as a vital part of everyday life. The planner that connects faith life and school life!
- Love My Neighbor helps students as they reflect on their maturing faith and strive to live a holy life.
- Weekly "Good News" Bible verse drawn from the Gospels as well as full Scripture citations for each Bible Story
- Scripture-based questions and prayers each week that serve to encourage teens to spend time reflecting on their faith in the light of Jesus and the Good News of the Gospel
- Uses the NIV Translation of the Bible
- Religious and secular holidays
- Open writing spaces that Junior High/High School Students can use as they see fit to keep track of their varied schedules
- School year scheduling made easy with handy grids inside the front cover for recording class schedules and two-page calendar spreads at the beginning of each month
- 128 full-sized 7'X10" pages in full color
- 47 weeks (August 2021 - June 2022)
- 3-hole drill is NOT available on Jr. High/High School