Central to The Good News Program is our Elementary Student Planner.
This faith-filled planner gives students the tools they need to keep track of their school activities while providing daily Bible Study exercises. Students are encouraged to spend a few minutes every school day strengthening their faith through the study of Scripture. A school planner encourages daily Bible Study.
- Amazing Grace theme is reinforced throughout the year through highlighted lyrics from the beloved hymn, a reminder that God’s grace is an ever-present gift
- Daily Discussion and Journaling Starters that reinforce Gospel/Church-related topics
- Weekly "Good news" Bible verse from the life and teachings of Jesus uses the NIV translation of the Bible
- Resource pages focused on How to Use the Bible, Daily Prayers and the parables of Jesus
- Parent Connection is encouraged through questions and discussion on the Gospel that brings the lesson home
- Monthly calendars for planning and tracking of important dates, long-range assignments and tests
- Traditional prayers inside front and back covers
- 128 full-sized 8½" X 11" pages in full color
- 47 weeks (August 6, 2023–June 29, 2024)
- 3-hole drill included on all standard books
- Custom planners do not come 3 - hole drilled
2023-2024 Theme: Amazing Grace
The words of Ephesians 2:8-9 provide our theme verse for the school year and are central to our Christian faith. “For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.” This year, as they learn new things, students are reminded that God’s grace is freely given, and that our lives are lived as a daily reflection of that amazing gift.
Quantities can be modified up to 2 weeks prior to shipping, 6-8 weeks for custom planners. No returns on dated product after shipped.