Central to The Good News Program is our Elementary Student Planner.
This faith-filled planner gives students the tools they need to keep track of their school activities while providing daily Bible Study exercises. Students are encouraged to spend a few minutes every school day strengthening their faith through the study of Scripture. A school planner encourages daily Bible Study.
- Serve the Lord with Gladness theme offers opportunities to highlight both discipleship and the encouragement to care for both God’s creation and for one another
- Daily Discussion and Journaling Starters that reinforce Gospel/Church-related topics
- Weekly "Good news" Bible verse from the life and teachings of Jesus uses the NIV translation of the Bible
- Resource pages focused on How to Use the Bible, Daily Prayers and the parables of Jesus
- Parent Connection is encouraged through questions and discussion on the Gospel that brings the lesson home
- Monthly calendars for planning and tracking of important dates, long-range assignments and tests
- Traditional prayers inside front and back covers
- 128 full-sized 8 1/2" X 11" pages in full color
- 47 weeks (August 7, 2022—July 1, 2023)
- 3-hole drill included on all standard books
- Custom planners do not come 3 - hole drilled
2022-2023 Theme: Serve The Lord With Gladness
Our Lord Jesus came to save and to serve. Through words and actions, he showed his disciples just what that service looks like. This year as they learn new things, students are reminded that they are called disciples of Jesus, just like Peter, James and John. We have been called to follow and to serve others in Jesus name, as it says in Psalm 100:2: “Serve the Lord with Gladness!”
Quantities can be modified up to 2 weeks prior to shipping, 6-8 weeks for custom planners. No returns on dated product after shipped.