This Lent... travel to Calvary!
There's something for the whole family in this collection of Lent products that both teaches and delights. Follow Christ's journey to the cross that we now recognize as Holy Week. Children learn the "triumphant" entry on a donkey into Jerusalem becomes Jesus' final days as man, where he faces ultimate betrayal, rejection and sacrifice to bring ultimate victory for us all. Walk together with your classes or families on the path to Calvary.
How to use these pieces together:
- Introduce & Teach the Message - use the Children's Sermons as a springboard to teach 6 messages through Lent and Easter Day! The message is told through object lessons for a children's church or thematic unit in Sunday School or mid-week ministry.
- Reinforce the Message - Colorful bulletins illustrate the lessons and engage learning with activities. Children can complete the activities as a group, at home with parents or independently in the pew. Build and reinforce learning with this coordinating mobile. Each day children look forward to adding an "ornament" to their mobile that serves as a daily devotion and creates an engaging interactive display.
- Send the Message Home - Get the whole family involved with a daily message from the Children's devotional and give What Do I See at Calvary? to parents to pray through together.
Included in this set are:
- 25 Children's Devotionals - What Do I See at Calvary
- 1 Children's Sermons - What Do I See at Calvary
- 25 Activity Sheet - What Do I See at Calvary mobile
- 1 Set of 25 Children's Bulletins - What Do I See at Calvary